Updated: Aug 17
Welcome to Polars blog!
As our first post we want to share with you how we are getting on during the pandemic and what new products we have to offer!
Over lockdown we have been working very closely with Daikin and as a result we have been one of the first company's to install their new high temperature heat pump - The Daikin Altherma 3 H HT Heat Pump.
This heat pump is perfect for a retro fit as it can run at a higher temperature than your standard heat pump. This means that you may not have to change the size of your radiators or install underfloor heating.
Why choose a Daikin Altherma 3 H HT to replace your boiler ?
- Low running costs as it is powered by 75% renewable energy extracted from the air and 25% electricity which would be great with a solar panel array.
- The outside unit has a lower acoustic level and also offers a low sound setting.
- The outside unit has a new slick look as you can see below.
- The unit can provide heating up to 65 degrees and hot water up to 70 degrees.
- The Altherma 3 H HT is perfect for a retro fit because it is compatible with most existing hot water cylinders.
The Altherma also has a low sound mode to ensure that you are comfortable. The graph below gives you a good idea of how quiet the new units are.